What You Can Expect From Your First Visit
We’re happy you’re visiting our website today and learning what you can expect at your first visit (and future visits) with us.
First and foremost, we want to have you as part of our family and we want to be a healthy and happy part of your life. We are passionate about our patients’ dental and physical health and that shows in how we approach each patient’s care. A lot of our patients who are seeing us for the first time tell us it’s really the best dental appointment they’ve had. We take the time to understand your dental and health history. We know that what we do can have a positive impact on your health and we choose to embrace that rather than ignore it or pretend your mouth is separate from your body. The employees we hire are hired because they “want to make a difference” in people’s lives.
We have a number of ways a new patient can get started with us. No matter how you choose to get started, we know that your experience with us will be better. Once you have scheduled your appointment, you will receive a welcome email from us. This email provides helpful information about parking and includes a link to complete our digital patient forms. At your appointment, you can expect:
- Answers to your questions and a plan for your dental goals.
- A personable, compassionate dental team.
- An updated, relaxing environment.
- A team that is knowledgeable in the newest “findings, procedures and technologies.”
- A practice that is committed to your dental and total health.
- A practice that provides new and improved treatment options.
- Excellent quality in service, treatment, materials and products.
It’s never too late to get started! You’re never too old to have the smile you want. We’re here for you. Whichever appointment you choose to get started, our team will welcome you and take great care of you. We not only want you to visit us, we want you to know you’ve found the right dental practice for your health, your smile, your family, your life.